Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Some Fabulous Necklaces beyond Your Imagination!

Good afternoon dear friends, I am so happy to share some fabulous jewelry with you today, which are really pretty and will not let you down~ let’s see together.
1. Iron Ball Chain Pendant Necklace
Dear guys, how do you think of the necklace? Its bronze color looks so vintage, right? The ball chain design is pretty unique and personalized! Besides, the knife and cross pendants are also quite exquisite. Anyway, I love its jewelry making supplies very much!
2.  Perfect Design Natural Gemstone Beaded Necklace
Wow, it’s amazing! The white gemstone beads look so nice and beautiful! In addition, its irregular shape also charm me a lot, because it looks more naturally and cozy~ do you feel the same with me?
3.  Retro Style Alloy Glass Flat Round Tassel Pendant Necklace
What a gorgeous necklace! The jewelry design bears many ethnic features, such as the red-and-green color, the pendant design etc. Besides, the glass beads used are really stunning, I love it soooo much~
4.  Round Acrylic Pearl Beaded Necklace
Soooo fantastic pattern! Frankly speaking, I never see such unique jewelry design before, and I fell in love with it at first sight! Gathering a certain amount of acrylic beads to make a big ball is really creative, do you think so?

So far, I have introduced all today’s necklaces, I wanna know which one you like best? For me, the second one is my favorite choice. Anyway, hope you like today’s jewelry and wish you a wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment